Spring has sprung across the country! The sunny days and warmer weather are bringing more people outside. It’s a great time to go exploring in the city, but it’s also a great time to enjoy the green space around Atlanta.
- Bicycle Tours- If you have just moved to Atlanta, this is a great way to get to know the city. Enjoy the wonderful sights and sounds of the city while soaking in the nice spring rays of the sun.
- Zoo Atlanta- This is a fantastic zoo to check out! With a wide variety of animals and gorgeous flora and fauna, this zoo is full of fun adventures.
- Atlanta Beltline Eastside Trail- Are you looking for a place to walk or run in the city? Be sure to check out the Atlanta Beltline Eastside Trail. There is a 2.25 mile paved portion of the trail and continues with hiking trails.
- East Lake Golf Club- Get out and hit some golf balls at the East Lake Golf Club. This beautifully manicured course is the perfect way for you to enjoy a sunny afternoon.
- Cascade Springs Nature Preserve- Completely get out of the city life with a visit to Cascade Springs Nature Preserve. There are numerous hiking trails with beautiful waterfalls and scenery.
These are just a few places for you to get your green fix in the big city. Take advantage of the nice weather and get out and explore Atlanta.
If you are moving to Atlanta, contact the professionals at ALS Van Lines. Our Atlanta household movers have the experience and expertise necessary to make your move a smooth transition. Call or visit our website to get your FREE quote today!
Subscribe to ALS Van Lines's Blog